espresso server move time

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Sat Oct 21 19:45:21 CEST 2006

Dear all,

This weekend I'm making a start at moving all service over from espresso to our new server.

ALL services will be affected, including DNS and SMTP. www.xfce.org will function as
normally except for DNS outages and mail delays.

ALL mail users on xfce.org, lunar-linux.org and foo-projects.org will see delayed mail
arrivals.

pop3s and imaps will be offline, certificates will change. It will be hell. SVN will be
offline.

All user accounts on espresso will neeed to be recreated: I will attempt to migrate
passwords/keys for those users applicable.

It is unlikely that this move will be done before monday. In the mean time, mocha will
buffer mail for us for 5 days. I will post updates on progress on IRC - #lunar and #xfce
on irc.freenode.net

Enjoy!

PS in case you need to reach me for urgent matters, please use <auke-jan.h.kok at intel.com>