Xfce4-dev Digest, Vol 35, Issue 15

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Sat Oct 14 16:58:14 CEST 2006

2006/10/14, Jean-Philippe Guillemin <jp.guillemin at free.fr>:

> How do you think I spend 8 hours per day ?

I have no idea ;-)

> Please forget about the word "professionally", but keep everything else.
> Open-Source doesn't mean that the developer has no responsibility, even
> if the license allows him to do so.

Yes it does. It means exactly that.

It may not be nice, or a sign of a well-run project, but that's
something else entirely.

We all have limited time and each of us has to set their priorities.
Between Xfce and real life (TM), but also between different parts of
Xfce.

> Let's end up here, I don't want to get my first Godwin point on this
> mailing list :)

Don't worry, I just wanted to make it clear that Xfce really is
nothing more than a bunch of people writing some code that may or may
not be useful for other people.

--
        Jasper