Iconbox...bug?

Alexandre Moreira alexandream at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 18:52:43 CET 2006

I found something that is really annoying with my IconBox. But I don't know
if that is the problem with my build (Archlinux unstable repo, listing the
versions on the end of the e-mail)

When I create the iconbox on the panel it is supposed to be, it is all fine.

But if I try to move the iconbox (Popup>>Move) to another panel, when it
finishes moving, it adds a new icon for each opened window, giving me
replicated icons (I did that until I had like 5 or 6 firefox'es and 2
xterm's, but I only had one of each opened).

Then comes the worst part: When this behavior is "activated" (duplicated
icons) if I right-click on an icon, the whole xfce4-panel crashes, leaving
me with a screen with no panel.

I can reproduce the behavior whenever I want, so please give me the
directions to hand you debugging information if you want me to.

Now lemme find out which revisions of relevant apps I'm using...

libxfce4util-svn 23643
/xfce4-panel-svn 23723
libxfcegui4-svn 23729

I couldn't find any packaged relating to the Iconbox itself, but I figure it
must be inside the panel, along with the taskbar.

Best Regards,
Alexandre Moreira.