Default desktop colors

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Thu May 25 00:40:02 CEST 2006

On Thu, 25 May 2006 00:31:06 +0200, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> So here is what I came with as the default settings for the desktop:
>
> First color:  #CACCA3
> Second color: #98997A
> Gradient:     Vertical
> Image:	      xfce-stripes.png
>
> Screenshot here:
>
> http://www.foo-projects.org/~olivier/screenshots/backdrop-color.png
>
> What do you think ?

In my opinion, the background colour doesn't fit too well with the
window title blue. I still like the green. Please remember that some
people don't even like blue and probably will be pissed of due to our
default GTK theme.

It always is a matter of taste and we know that there are way to many
out there to satisfy them all. I vote for the green we currently have.

- Jannis