Default desktop colors

Daryl Van Humbeck dvanhumb at sfu.ca
Thu May 25 01:19:55 CEST 2006

I'm new to the mailing list, have been "sandbagging" for a while now,
and just now have a reason to post here.

I suggest: Keep green.
It's one of my favourite colours, so I had to find a gtk theme that
actually used it and looked good in it (i.e., Clearlooks - GreenMod on
xfce-look.org).

Other than that, wonderful desktop you guys have here, and I've been
using it for at least 4 months now, on my desktop (running Ubuntu
Breezy) and on my (now defunct) older laptop (it was actually usable then!).

Thanks for the software, guys,
Daryl Van Humbeck.