Important update: foo-projects.org SSL certificate change

sofar sofar at foo-projects.org
Fri Mar 10 06:56:08 CET 2006

Hi everyone,

due to an expired SSL certificate at foo-projects.org - the main server, we have switched bach to using a self-signed certificate for our Secure http server. We thank go-daddy for providing a one-year free ssl certificate, but have decided to stop using their service due to customer-unfriendly behaviour on their side. Unfortunately they don't seem to accomodate OSS projects contrary to what they advertise.

People will see certificate warnings when connecting to https://foo-projects.org/ as it was before one year ago. We apologise for this but unfortunately it's back to the old method.

Auke