shortcut editor and multimedia keys

Aaron aaronf0 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 23:23:28 CET 2006

yes i did, which is why im confused why im still getting those errors
which your solution should have fixed. also, afaik, i dont even have a
key 178 on my keyboard. xfce continues to give me a blank stare, and i
still get the same errors from those programs. your .Xmodmap solution
should have fixed atleast one of them.