focus follows mouse question

jouke hijlkema Jouke.Hylkema at onecert.fr
Fri Jun 2 11:04:17 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I've got a bit of a problem using focus follows mouse wile  doing  a
drag and drop in thunderbird.
I want to copy an attachment from a received email to a new one. It
works fine if both windows are completely  'visible' and I can simply
drag and drop the attachment. However, this means that I have to resize
and position the windows before the operation. I've configured xfce to
use focus follows mouse and I think this should all so works while in
'drag and drop mode'. So, hoping that I explained myself clearly I would
like to know if the actual behaviour (focus follows mouse doesn't work
while pressing a mouse button) is a bug or a feature.

Thanks a lot,

Jouke