Xfce and Devilspie doesn't work together anymore

Bruno Jesus 00cpxxx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 02:31:45 CEST 2006

Well, i'm sorry for the useless post, this is my second post to a
mailing list. By the way, what is AFAIK?

Do this :
Eterm --trans --borderless --scrollbar=false --buttonbar=false
--geometry=80x15+535-26 --shade=60% -q --title=Eterm -e "top" &

Now use this for devilspie :
(if
    (matches (application_name) "Eterm")
    (begin
        (below)
        (pin)
        (skip_pager)
        (skip_tasklist)
    )
)

You'll see that eterm doesn't stays under other windows as it used to
be in older xfce versions.

If you open Eterm WITH titlebar, devilspie works.

Sorry again for the useless post.