Xfce and Devilspie doesn't work together anymore

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Tue Jul 4 01:38:31 CEST 2006

On Mon, 3 Jul 2006 20:15:05 -0300, Bruno Jesus wrote:

> The new 4.3.9.1 version doesn't work with devilspie, devilspie is a
> program that let's you change the behavior of programs windows like
> hiding, unhiding, maximing, putting on top or under other windows.

Now, this is a rather useless report. No logs, no infos on what you've
already tried to make it work. This way, nobody will be able to help
you.

> The program worked great on older xfce4 versions but know doesn't
> work anymore.

AFAIK, some developers (including me) are using this program with Xfce.
At least I am unable to confirm your problems, it works fine here (with
Xfce SVN, though, but that shouldn't matter).

- Jannis