4.4 default look

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Jan 25 21:27:44 CET 2006

Biju Chacko wrote:
> Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
>> Saw your messages in #xfce-dev about your new suggested look[1].  I'm
>> fine with using xfce-smoke, though I'm not too sure about the default
>> color change to the green tones...  I really like the blue ^_^.  What do
>> you think?
>
> I'm not sure this is an entirely rational objection: Doesn't it look
> awfully like GNOME? I'd prefer a more visually distinct arrangement.

Unfortunately, all this has been taken totally out of context. The
original question was about the gtk+ theme and the backdrop
colors/image, not at all about the panel layout.

The rest is my own setup and by no meant for default in xfce.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Cheers,
Olivier.