xfwm4 tweak plugin, and english messages

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Jan 21 16:13:50 CET 2006

Hi all,

I've just added the xfwm4 tweak plug-in, but I'm not 100% sure of all
the messages and labels in it.

It would be great if a native English speaker (brian ? ^_~ ) could give
it an eye and suggest better messages where applicable.

Also, the xfdesktop plug-in still features the "useless bloat" tab.
Initially, I thought it was a joke but it seems it just stays as it is
for months. I don't think it's a good idea, it sounds a bit geeky and it
doesn't sounds very serious.

It would be great if we could just review some of the messages and
labels before we freeze the translations for i18n.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Olivier.