xfwm4 tweak plugin, and english messages

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 21:52:18 CET 2006

On 1/21/06, Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just added the xfwm4 tweak plug-in, but I'm not 100% sure of all
> the messages and labels in it.
>
> It would be great if a native English speaker (brian ? ^_~ ) could give
> it an eye and suggest better messages where applicable.

I'd love to take a look Olivier, but it looks like the tweak plugin
actually isn't installed by make install - neither the object files,
nor the .desktop file for the tweak plugin show up anywhere outside of
the build tree.

> Also, the xfdesktop plug-in still features the "useless bloat" tab.
> Initially, I thought it was a joke but it seems it just stays as it is
> for months. I don't think it's a good idea, it sounds a bit geeky and it
> doesn't sounds very serious.
>
> It would be great if we could just review some of the messages and
> labels before we freeze the translations for i18n.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Regards,
> Olivier.

Erik

"If Beethoven had been killed in a plane crash at the age of 22, it
would have changed the history of music... and of aviation."