How to get to Xfce 4.4

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Sun Jan 8 14:44:07 CET 2006

Le dimanche 08 janvier 2006 à 12:23 +0100, Jasper Huijsmans a écrit :
> Hi all,

hi

> * I don't now if xfprint and xfce4-appfinder need any work. Danny is
> busy porting xfce4-mixer to the new panel framework. The mailwatch
> plugin seems to work very well.

i'm currently working (in my short spare times) on removing a2ps
dependency (detecting it at runtime) and gonna change some internal and
probably the plugin api

> * Other possibilities are xfmedia, mousepad and xfburn, but they don't
> necessarily have to be released at the same time as the desktop.

xfburn won't be ready for 4.4, i won't have time to work on it before
February :( (/me wants holidays)

cheers
--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>