How to get to Xfce 4.4

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at corsac.net
Sun Jan 8 15:21:33 CET 2006

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi

> * The panel is now feature-complete, I believe. What it needs now is
> testing in as many situations as possible, especially multi-screen
> setups. There are a number of problems in that area i am aware of and
> will try to fix as soon as possible.

It would be nice, for testing purposes, if Xfce entered a cycle of
"pre-releases" (different from daily snapshots), if it's not too
time-consuming before the 4.4. This way, we (debian maintainers) could
push thoses packages in debian experimental (or even unstable) so there
would be some reports from users.

--
Yves-Alexis Perez