semi-off: my nameday and Paltanen

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Sun Jan 8 12:06:06 CET 2006

SZERVÁC Attila schreef:

>  ok, I've entered to admin area of the project and I've entered to Edit
> release page:
>
>  http://developer.berlios.de/project/admin/editreleases.php?package_id=794&release_id=1187&group_id=910
>
>  and I've uploaded paltanen.jpg to
>
>  ftp://ftp.berlios.de/incoming/
>
>  so, i think, i'm technically ready to release next xfce4-artwork package :-))

What you probably want to do is create a new tarball for the
xfce4-artwork package and put that in the file release.

The xfce4-artwork package is managed in SVN. So, you should check out
the package, add the new background, change the Makefile.am, recreate
the Makefile, create a tarball with 'make dist' and release that in the
file release area.

Hey, who said is was easy to be a package maintainer ;-)

Anyway, I can help you with this, if you want. Just mail me off-list at
my xfce adress.

	Jasper