semi-off: my nameday and Paltanen

SZERVÁC Attila sas at 321.hu
Sun Jan 8 11:01:55 CET 2006

On Sun, 8 Jan 2006, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> Ok, I have added you to the project.

 THX :-)

> after that you should be able to go the the admin area of the project

 Done :-)

> and Add/Edit file releases. There should be some explanation of how this
> works on berlios somewhere ;)

 ok, I've entered to admin area of the project and I've entered to Edit
release page:

 http://developer.berlios.de/project/admin/editreleases.php?package_id=794&release_id=1187&group_id=910

 and I've uploaded paltanen.jpg to

 ftp://ftp.berlios.de/incoming/

 so, i think, i'm technically ready to release next xfce4-artwork package :-))

> >> Then you can do whatever you want with the package. Make sure you aks
> >> the owner of the images you want to add.
> >
> >  i'll ask the owner, but in this case it's not necessary, 'cause licenc of
> >
> >  http://xfce-look.org/content/show.php?content=33461
> >
> >  is GNU GPL.
> >
> >  but i'll ask
>
> Yeah, it doesn't hurt to be polite, and it shows our appreciation for
> his or her contribution.

 Sure :-))