semi-off: my nameday and Paltanen

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Sun Jan 8 10:23:48 CET 2006

SZERVÁC Attila schreef:
>  Hi, Jasper !
>
> On Sun, 8 Jan 2006, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
>
>>>  OK, let's put Paltanen & 1-2 nature background (including flower.jpg) 2
>>> xfce4-artwork ! :-)
>> If you have (or create) an account on developer.berlios.de, just send me
>> your login name and I can add you to the project.
>
>   ok, my d*.berlios.de loginname is: satie

Ok, I have added you to the project. I'm not sure, but I think it may
take a couple of hours for Berlios to update your permissions. Anyway,
after that you should be able to go the the admin area of the project
and Add/Edit file releases. There should be some explanation of how this
works on berlios somewhere ;)

>> Then you can do whatever you want with the package. Make sure you aks
>> the owner of the images you want to add.
>
>  i'll ask the owner, but in this case it's not necessary, 'cause licenc of
>
>  http://xfce-look.org/content/show.php?content=33461
>
>  is GNU GPL.
>
>  but i'll ask

Yeah, it doesn't hurt to be polite, and it shows our appreciation for
his or her contribution.

	Jasper