semi-off: my nameday and Paltanen

Aaron aaronf0 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 23:33:34 CET 2006

i would go for this, just stick a mouse in the corner. i know kde has
some flower background

@attila- there might be a liscensing issuse, as the xfce team will
have to get permision from teh author and so on, but if enough people
go for it, it might happen. on the other hand just downloading it
would be quite easy...

On 1/7/06, SZERVÁC Attila <sas at 321.hu> wrote:

>  Hi Dear Devs !
>
>  This is a beautiful day & Happy New Year 4 You !
>
>  Reason:
>
>  This is my NameDay (like Attila the Powerful Hun King) & today Pekka
> Hartikka submitted a lot of long-awaited real `Nature' backgrounds 2
> xfce-look.org including the beautiful `Paltanen' lake image:
>
>  http://xfce-look.org/content/show.php?content=33461
>
>  and others under GNU GPL license :-))
>
>  I think, among of standard Xfce backgrounds must be a few `Nature'
> backrounds (like Flower.jpg) and not just Xfce-Mouse backgrounds, 'cause
> `Nature' backgrounds are extremely popular.
>
>  I know, this is the early consolidation stage of 4.4 alpha1, but I'd like
> strongly suggest this
>
>  http://xfce-look.org/content/show.php?content=33461
>
>  beautiful image -> standard Xfce backgrounds. Brian ??
>
>  THX, Devs 4 Your audience & beautiful coding !
>
>  sas aka satie, Hungarian Xfce translator :-)

If it moves, COMPILE IT!!! Yay Gentoo!!!