semi-off: my nameday and Paltanen

SZERVÁC Attila sas at 321.hu
Sat Jan 7 19:57:44 CET 2006

 Hi Dear Devs !

 This is a beautiful day & Happy New Year 4 You !

 Reason:

 This is my NameDay (like Attila the Powerful Hun King) & today Pekka
Hartikka submitted a lot of long-awaited real `Nature' backgrounds 2
xfce-look.org including the beautiful `Paltanen' lake image:

 http://xfce-look.org/content/show.php?content=33461

 and others under GNU GPL license :-))

 I think, among of standard Xfce backgrounds must be a few `Nature'
backrounds (like Flower.jpg) and not just Xfce-Mouse backgrounds, 'cause
`Nature' backgrounds are extremely popular.

 I know, this is the early consolidation stage of 4.4 alpha1, but I'd like
strongly suggest this

 http://xfce-look.org/content/show.php?content=33461

 beautiful image -> standard Xfce backgrounds. Brian ??

 THX, Devs 4 Your audience & beautiful coding !

 sas aka satie, Hungarian Xfce translator :-)