4.4 ETA?

James Golden chibifs at studiochibico.com
Sun Feb 12 10:20:02 CET 2006

I haven't checked out in months, and my problems have been minimal, no
worse than those that usually get pushed into ubuntu at the last
moment (ubuntu spatial for nautilus). It would probably be acceptable
to push it in and offer subsequent updates if you have the time for
more than just security fixes.
Just because ubuntu and kubuntu freeze shouldn't mean you have to