xfburn + fileman shared codes

SZERVÁC Attila sas at 321.hu
Sat Feb 4 23:40:44 CET 2006

 Aloha, pollux !

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006, Jean-François Wauthy wrote:

> isn't available on the system. All that won't get into xfburn before i
> finish the current features and i'm afraid it'll be in some months.

 Ok, I shared my ideas about xfburn & xffm shared codes on my

          1st usable Rip & Burn Application on the Planet Earth

 berlios blog entry, which is available (easily) from my communication
domain:

  http://321.hu/

 for possibly later use.  :-)

 Thanx 4 Your audience !

 Hali: sas aka satie

 Ps.: Dear Devs:) I've committed 2nd beautiful nature background into the
 xfce4-artwork SVN :-)

 See:

 http://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/xfce-goodies-dev/2006-February/000894.html

 ' Hope you will like it :) '