Szarkakoi_fa -> xfce4-artwork -> Berlios

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Sat Feb 4 17:36:15 CET 2006

Le samedi 04 février 2006 à 17:27 +0100, SZERVÁC Attila a écrit :
>  Hi, Dear Devs! :-)

hi

>  +idea: shared code between Xffm & Xfburn (i hope 'll be the 1st really
> powerful Rip&Burn application of the Univ) 2 select files from different
> locations & create .iso.gz & .tar.gz to HD like file-roller, ark,
> nautilus-cd-burner.

I plan to use thunar libs to provide file browsing/mime-type
detection/... but with a fallback (the current interface) if thunar
isn't available on the system. All that won't get into xfburn before i
finish the current features and i'm afraid it'll be in some months.

cheers
--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>