Documentation on wiki?

samuel verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 20:48:30 CET 2006

Then why not create an extra tarball with the documentation? Just a
regular export from the wiki would do. I think you really should
reconsider this, Brian. I, for one, but i'm sure there are tons of
others, never check documentation installed on the computer.
Guaranteed it's outdated, wrong and/or difficult to find/read. I
prefer a decent online documentation project and I'm willing to assist
Nick where I can.
Releasing a tarball would be easy and everybody could install the
documentation if he/she wants to install it. And if he does install
it, he's prolly very aware of it and knows how and where to find it.

just my 2 cents,
Gr,S.