Xfce new website - call for review

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Mon Apr 3 22:53:20 CEST 2006

Nick Schermer wrote:
>>One thing about the developer documentation that I wanted to "fix" for
>>4.4 is to cross link the gtk/glib/pango docs to make it easier for
>>people reading our docs to reach cross-linked gtk docs. Unfortunately
>>gtkdoc is rather limited here, so the easiest way would be to simply
>>upload the gtk/glib/pango docs as well in the same directory and
>>cross-link them appropriately. I can take care of this.
>
> That depends on the links, if (for example) the links are something
> like /gtk/ we can link everything to the gtk.org website, but if not,
> send me (or sofar) the new api files and
> it will be added.

Aye, good idea, we could use URL rewriting here. I'll have to look into
this.

BTW: You don't plan to maintain the generated API docs in SVN, do you? I
usually generated them here, with proper symlinks and then tared'em up
and put'em online, that's very easy and saves the overhead of
synchronizing them with the htdocs repository.

> Greets,
> Nick

Benedikt