Xfce new website - call for review

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 22:45:05 CEST 2006

> I'm not entirely sure what I should review exactly.

Well not everything is finished of course, but if you (and everyone
else) has some tips, ideas and so on for the content, please let us
know.

> Most links from the
> documentation lead to "Page not Found".

The docs for 4.4 aren't even there, so that's why :-), but because
we're creating a 4.4 site the
links are already pointing to 4.4.

> One thing I noticed was "Visual
> Look" in the FAQ, shouldn't that read "Visual Appearance" or something
> like that?

Fixed.

> One thing about the developer documentation that I wanted to "fix" for
> 4.4 is to cross link the gtk/glib/pango docs to make it easier for
> people reading our docs to reach cross-linked gtk docs. Unfortunately
> gtkdoc is rather limited here, so the easiest way would be to simply
> upload the gtk/glib/pango docs as well in the same directory and
> cross-link them appropriately. I can take care of this.

That depends on the links, if (for example) the links are something
like /gtk/ we can link everything to the gtk.org website, but if not,
send me (or sofar) the new api files and
it will be added.

> > Thanks,
> > Auke
> > Nick