[PATCH][Xfce-i18n] Mousepad intltoolized
daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Wed May 11 00:04:46 CEST 2005
What I've done against the latest SVN version of Mousepad are,
o Making package intltoolized
With macro AC_PROG_INTLTOOL([0.33], [no-xml]), perl module
(XML::Parser) is never checked, I think it reduces build
o Adding files (mousepad.desktop.in, mousepad.spec.in, autogen.sh)
These .in files might need to be corrected/rewrote by the author.
o Moving translations in mousepad.desktop to each PO files
I've noticed language Slovak had been illegally converted, it
requires to be fixed.
o Fixing PO headers
I've changed package name in header (Leafpad -> Mousepad), version
o Changing style of autotool related files (configure.ac, Makefile.am)
o Removing extra files from SVN repository
mousepad.desktop, src/.deps/*.Po files, gettext related files in po
o Modifying source codes to reduce warnings (with -W -Wall -Wformat=2)
I'll welcome your comments, but if you'd prefer bugzilla, let me know.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 29179 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Xfce4-dev