How to maintain non-core stuff?

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Tue Feb 22 13:33:42 CET 2005

Auke Kok wrote:
>> I'd prefer all separate packages to be toplevel modules.
>
> same... it would make no sense to impose a virtual hierarchy in the SVN
> tree, except maybe 'xfce4' for the xfce4 core components. apart from
> that everything should go right under the top.

Can we agree on the repository layout suggested by the SVN book (trunk,
branches, tags) then? With everything as toplevel modules? (somehow I
doubt that it will be useful to have a separate xfce4 subdir in the long
run, besides that it makes tagging/branching of full releases somewhat
tricky)

> sofar

Benedikt