How to maintain non-core stuff?

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Tue Feb 22 10:32:33 CET 2005

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> Auke Kok wrote:
>
>> http://svn.foo-projects.org/svn/test/
>
> The only concern I would have for this is the increased maintainance
> for CVS/SVN accounts, but that's up to Auke to comment on.

I'm okay with that. it will probably be a shift of authorization data,
not per se much more time to maintain.

> And maybe the increased band-width.

I doubt. Since it's http it will probably be nothing compared to what
apache does anyway. I'll be fine with that.

> I'd prefer all separate packages to be toplevel modules.

same... it would make no sense to impose a virtual hierarchy in the SVN
tree, except maybe 'xfce4' for the xfce4 core components. apart from
that everything should go right under the top.

sofar