xfce roadmap

daniele favara danjele at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 20:06:36 CET 2005

Thank you all for your availability, and for keeping xfce4 so cool :).

* xfdesktop will be deprecated when 4.4 | thunar will be released
[fine for usability and to have "control" on root window]
* xfmedia can use dvd:// to find the device [fine for a vm]
* it's true .. xfce devels don't like desktop icons [they're advanced
users and don't remeber how much can help a desktop icon the first
time you're in GNU/Linux :) ]

ciao

df