4.4 ETA?

Pau Rul·lan Ferragut pau at correu.zigazaga.net
Sun Dec 4 12:19:49 CET 2005

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 08:25:09PM +0200, Jani Monoses wrote:

> for the next (first?) release of xubuntu in April, we are considering
> using xfce 4.4. From what I remember reading, it was planned to be
> released sometime this winter. I know that "it's ready when it's ready"
> and it's a volunteer driver project but if you could roughly estimate
> the release date, and whether basing a distro on it in 4 months time
> sounds plausible to you I'd be thankful.

And one of the most important points here is for us the translators when
can we begin to work. I mean, we could begin to translate right now but it
would not be useful if the strings are going to change a lot.

The perfect thing would be that we had fully translated the thing by its
release.

--

Comparteixo, ergo existeixo.