IMPORTANT: broken pixmaps in svn

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Tue Apr 5 13:08:13 CEST 2005

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 12:44:10PM +0200, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> > > yes. definately. Is this workable for you? it could mean disaster for
> > > olivier... the xfwm4 contains many many pngs.
> > >

> > for i in */*.png; do
> >   svn rm $i
> >   cp /path/to/cvs/$i $i
> >   svn add $i
> > done
> >
> > ?
> >

> Hmm, except that there are also icons in tags and branches, some of which I
> may no longer have on my system.
>
> They can be retrieved from CVS of course, except that the CVS tree is not
> accessible now, or is it?

Not to mention this is going to generate quite some traffic :( Not sure how
everyone feels about it, but we could of course just keep a read-only CVS tree
around with the old releases (a bit like xfce3 CVS) and just keep the trunk
and all new tags and branches in svn. Converting just the trunks should not be
too hard. Just thought I'd mention the possibility.

	Jasper