xfwm4 cvs bug

Xavier Otazu xotazu at cvc.uab.es
Thu Sep 23 17:33:17 CEST 2004

	More information:

	I comment (delete) the xfce-session starting on
/usr/local/etc/xdg/xfce4/xinitrc. I delete .xfce4 .config .cache
directories on home directory. When starting xfce I receive a screen
without panel, taskbar, and so. In fact they are running, but not
visible. If I perform a right_click->quit session, I recover a good
screen with panel, taskbar and so.

	If I use the original /usr/local/etc/xdg/xfce4/xinitrc file (which runs
xfce-session) I receive the same screen without panel and so, but when I
perform righ_click->quit session, it close xfce but don't recover panel
as before.

	It looks like there is two sessions launched at the same time and that
xfce-session is not able to manage them. In fact, when xfce is started,
I see as a strange double screen and background clearing.

Xavier