documentation for hidden options

Nils Rennebarth Nils.Rennebarth at web.de
Wed Sep 22 17:05:25 CEST 2004

Hi,

speaking of hidden fwm4 options (i.e. only settable by the xfwm4rc file,
not via a GUI), is there some written documentation of how they are
called and what they mean? I could not find any in the xfce tree checked
out from CVS.

I volunteer to write some, but someone should give me advice in what
form the documentation is wanted and hints for the toolchain involved,
if any.

BTW speaking of hidden options and documentation, 4.2 apparently uses
other places to store its config files, namely under ~/.config/xfce4/...
Is that documented anywhere, or must it be written as well? Same offer
applies.

--
                                      ______
                                     (Muuuhh)