bug tracker improvements

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Fri Sep 17 09:51:43 CEST 2004

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> hah, that's funny.  actually, i got the entire thing running in about
> 10mins.  of course, i already have a working apache and mysql, so i
> didn't have to set that up.  the only problem is that i installed
> 2.18rc2, and the mantis->bugzilla script appears to only work with
> 2.16.  i was going to downgrade (since 2.16 is considered the stable
> version, anyway), but bugzilla.org appears to be having issues.  so
> it'll have to wait, unless someone can get me a tarball of
> 2.16.whateveristhelatest.  i figure i can migrate to 2.16, and then
> presumably 2.18 has an upgrade script to update the database from
> 2.16->2.18.  good stuff.  either tomorrow or this weekend.

ok, strike that.  i found a copy of 2.16.6, and it's up and running:
http://kelnos.spuriousinterrupt.org/bugzilla-2.16.6/
current xfce buglist is imported.  i really should go to bed... i'll see
how seamless the upgrade to the latest version is (the new
soon-to-be-stable branch has some cool features), and maybe we can do
the move on saturday.

    -brian