[patch] gtk-xfce-engine, cygwin

Danny Milosavljevic danny.milo at gmx.net
Wed Sep 15 19:27:10 CEST 2004

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 15.09.2004, 09:41 +0400 schrieb Maarten Boekhold:
> Hi all,
>
> Jasper very cool that you committed all this.
>
> I also have patches ready for:
> 	xfdesktop
> 		Posted previously
> 	xfce-mcs-plugins
> 		don't build display_plugin
> 		screen_saver plugin doesn't appear to work?
> 	xfce4-session
> 	xfce4-iconbox
> 	xfce4-systray
> 	xfce4-toys
> 	xfce4-trigger-launcher
>
> The following packages still needs to be ported:
> 	xfce4-mixer
> 		Not sure if its even possible to port this,
> 		will look into that later

Why not :)

Windows sound api isn't hard... I remember using DirectSound and the
native win32 MM (?) api back in school and it wasnt all that hard
(primitive but working ;))

And xfce4-mixer does support different sound output systems already so
no problem extending this (vc_alsa,vc_oss,vc_sun)

cheers,
  Danny

--
www.keyserver.net key id A334AEA6