[patch] gtk-xfce-engine, cygwin

Maarten Boekhold boekhold at emirates.net.ae
Wed Sep 15 07:41:58 CEST 2004

Hi all,

Jasper very cool that you committed all this.

I also have patches ready for:
	xfdesktop
		Posted previously
	xfce-mcs-plugins
		don't build display_plugin
		screen_saver plugin doesn't appear to work?
	xfce4-session
	xfce4-iconbox
	xfce4-systray
	xfce4-toys
	xfce4-trigger-launcher

The following packages still needs to be ported:
	xfce4-mixer
		Not sure if its even possible to port this,
		will look into that later
	xffm
	xffm-icons
	xfprint
		Not sure if it makes sense to port this one,
		will look into that later

I probably won't get around to posting any of these till the weekend
(friday/saturday for me), so please have a little patience.

Also, I still want to do a little fine-tuning on the shared
libraries/modules in some of these packages. Those patches would be very
minor Makefile.am changes.

These packages didn't need any patches:
	xfce4-appfinder
	xfce4-icon-theme