keythemerc problem

Benjamin Rich benjamin.rich at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 13:57:48 CEST 2004

Just wondering about why this is happening:

I have a set of keybindings for xfwm4, which are in
~/.themes/Default/xfwm4/keythemerc. However, even those these bindings
*work* - they're picked up by xfwm4 and everything runs fine - what I
can't do anymore it seems is *edit* them. When I open the Settings
dialogue from the xfce panel, and go to Window Manager -> Keyboard, I
see two themes: Xfce-bold and Default, but both have only default
keybindings in them, and not mine. I also can't remove them from the
list.

The only way I can currently edit my keybindings is by changing stuff
directly in the .themes/.../keythemerc file.

I don't have any files in .xfce4/ (anymore) and I'm using the CVS
version of xfce. I've had this problem for a month or so, and I update
pretty regularly (this is still happening as of the update I did
sometime today).

Anyone know what might be causing this? Any help you can give me would
be really useful =)

thanks,
-Ben

--
Linux - because a PC isn't just for christmas