xfce bugzilla reshuffling

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sat Oct 30 08:29:13 CEST 2004

hi all-

after some talk with jasper, and some vague musings on #xfce-dev, i've
created a new bugzilla project, "Xfce Panel Plugins".  the product has a
separate component for each plugin in xfce CVS as well as at berlios in
xfce-goodies.

xfce-goodies devs:  all the goodies plugins are assigned to
"xfce-goodies-dev at berlios.de".  if you want to support your plugin
directly, please create an account for yourself on http://bugs.xfce.org/
and email me your login name and the name of your plugin so i can set
the default assignee correctly and give you the appropriate
permissions.  until then, all bugs reported on those components will go
to the xfce-goodies-dev mailing list.  if you're an xfce dev, you should
be able to change the default asignee by yourself, so do it, because i'm
lazy ^_^.

goodies devs, you can still use the berlios bug tracker if that's easier
for you, but but we have components here because people are reporting
bugs against goodies in our main plugins component, and it's somewhat
annoying for us to have to forward them.  at least this way, they'll get
to the right place.

thanks,
brian