xfmedia 0.2.0 released

Nikolas Arend Nikolas.Arend at gmx.net
Fri Oct 29 17:25:30 CEST 2004

Hi,

sorry for posting this here, since Brian asked as to keep xfmedia stuff
off the list. But is there a forum on xfmedia elsewhere
besides the bug report site?
I couldn't manage to play a single mpg file so far, didn't even see the
video window. I have the latest xine-lib and todays CVS
version of xfmedia. What it does when opening an mpg file is either
freeze or crash when trying to look at the file info.
I'll start filing bug reports as soon as I have seen it in action ;-) Is
there anything special to do when playing video files? I looked
at all available documentation, but couldn't find anything that solved
my issues.

Btw., is xfmedia capable of playing DVDs, yet? I didn't see any
dependence on libdvdcss, so I guess not. Will it ever be
implemented?

Thanks,   Nick.