Xfce 4.2 : user's comments

Xavier Otazu xotazu at cvc.uab.es
Thu Oct 7 17:43:02 CEST 2004

	Hi!

	I have a problem with 27th september cvs xfce (not too far from the 4.2
beta release). Sometimes, and randomly, Matlab v7.0 R14 hangs in xfce.

While working, sometimes Matlab window hangs. If I close the application
killing the proces (kill -9 PID), and I restart Matlab, it hangs again.
But now it hangs just at the splash window. I have to restart xfce to
be able to start Matlab.

	I've not been able to reproduce this problem in KDE.

	Any idea?

	Slackware 10.0, gtk+2-2.4.10, xfce-cvs 27th sept.

cheers!

Xavier