RC1 : session management still not there

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Thu Nov 18 11:05:39 CET 2004

Benedikt Meurer wrote:
>> (3) it does not restart Konqueror.
>
> I know this problem and I know the cause: Konqueror is restarted indeed,
> but Konqueror doesn't display its window. So the session manager does
> its job, but Konqueror failes.

And on a side note: xsm and gnome-session show the same behaviour
regarding Konqueror for me. So its basicly a problem with KDE (if you
check the KDE mailinglists and bugzilla, you'll probably discover
several notes about session management problems in konqueror) and has
nothing to do with Xfce.

Benedikt