New session manager

Olivier Fourdan fourdan.olivier at wanadoo.fr
Tue May 18 07:18:55 CEST 2004

Benny,

xfwm4 saves its own file to restore windows states. It does so on each
existing windows, and not all files are being listed in xfwm4 session
which makes me think that other windows have vanished when xfwm4 is told
to save its session.

That's surprising because this code has been been working fine with all
session managers since xfce3 and nothing has changed on xfwm4 side.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -