Problems with xffm 4.1

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Mon Mar 29 16:43:20 CEST 2004

El lun, 29-03-2004 a las 08:08, Francois Le Clainche escribió:

> 2.2.3 (Debian unstable)
>
> cf. http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/xfce/snapshot.jpg
>
> All the unreadable files you can see in the rox window on this screenie
> are created on xffm startup.
>
> My xffmrc.xml was modified the 03/17 for the last time, so I guess the
> problem appeared around this date for the first time.
>
> My laptop, with the same distro (and same glib), runs xfce 4_2 built the
> 03/16 and xffm works fine on it.
>

>From the screenie, something definitely looks broken in your
installation (the xfce.png icon should not be shown for the files with
any chosen theme). On startup, the only file created is  xffmrc.xml (if
it does not exist). Nothing has changed for the settings read/write in a
long time. The other files created by xffm (as required) appear to be OK
in your screenie.

regards

Edscott