Problems with xffm 4.1

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 29 17:24:30 CEST 2004

Le lundi 29 mars 2004 à 08:43, edscott wilson garcia a écrit:

> El lun, 29-03-2004 a las 08:08, Francois Le Clainche escribió:
>

> > 2.2.3 (Debian unstable)
> >
> > cf. http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/xfce/snapshot.jpg
> >
> > All the unreadable files you can see in the rox window on this screenie
> > are created on xffm startup.
> >
> > My xffmrc.xml was modified the 03/17 for the last time, so I guess the
> > problem appeared around this date for the first time.
> >
> > My laptop, with the same distro (and same glib), runs xfce 4_2 built the
> > 03/16 and xffm works fine on it.
> >

> >From the screenie, something definitely looks broken in your

> installation (the xfce.png icon should not be shown for the files with
> any chosen theme). On startup, the only file created is  xffmrc.xml (if
> it does not exist). Nothing has changed for the settings read/write in a
> long time. The other files created by xffm (as required) appear to be OK
> in your screenie.

Hm... if I select a theme, its icons appear. But this setting is not
saved for next startup, since the xffmrc.xml is not updated. And if I
remove my current ~/.xfce4/xffm/xffmrc.xml, it's not created on xffm
startup.

Anyway, I'm going to clean everything manually and reinstall, once
again.

Cheers
François
--