Xfce 4.1 alpha release?

Christian Dysthe christian at dysthe.net
Sat Jun 26 19:38:53 CEST 2004

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 13:28:05 -0400, Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu>
wrote:

> Why don't we cache the menu on the first run and let
> regenerate it only when there are big changes (or user request)?

Fluxbox has a "Reload menus" option on the right click desktop menu. Very
handy. You mostly know when the menu changes since it means you either
installed or uninstalled something (or added something by hand). So doing
a manual reload isn't something that needs to happen all the time at all.
It should/ will of course happen when you log in as well.

--
//Christian
Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/

I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know
what to feed it.
                                 -- Stephen Wright