Xfce 4.1 alpha release?

Olivier fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Jun 26 19:52:28 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm not sure Fluxbox uses the fd.o menu standard, the entries are
different from the ones found in gnome or xfce menus.

The problem comes from parsing all .desktop files that requires a lot of
disk I/O, and slow down the startup in xfce.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -