[patch] shortcut editor

Olivier fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Jun 17 08:20:24 CEST 2004

Salut Jean-Francois

Ok, commited with a few small changes. I changed the layout a bit to
improve readbility in the treeviews, changed some labels, move the
notebooks...

I've also changed the identation of the code as I really don't like Java
style indent.

A few remarks:

- The "browse" command button does nothing yet
- The dialog displayed when waiting for the user to enter the shortcut
needs a bit more work, like an icon or something;
- I really think the code should be splitted in several sources, it's
hard to browse a 3800+ lines source file :)
- Please use the same indentation as I use for xfwm4,

Thanks,
Olivier

--
 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -