[patch] shortcut editor

Moritz Heiber moe at xfce.org
Thu Jun 17 09:01:33 CEST 2004

Andres Salomon wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 22:42:02 +0200, Jean-François Wauthy wrote:
>

>>I think the patch i wrote to add shortcut editing in xfwm4 is in final
>>stade, so i send to patch. What do you think about Olivier ?
>

> Hi,
>
> Can you please repost this as a unified diff (diff -u)?  I tried applying
> the patch to 4.0.5, but the file got completely mangled (enum definitions
> in the middle of structs, function in the wrong place, etc).  I'd really
> like to try this out.

Applying this patch to a 4.0.x tarball won't work since Jean's patch
was made against xfwm4 from CVS .. and xfwm sure has changed a lot
(Like all the components in CVS). So you'd either have to checkout
the source from CVS and compile them (patch is applied now) or live
with 4.0.5 until the next major release.

Regards,

Moritz