new xfdesktop finished

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Wed Jun 16 17:11:54 CEST 2004

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 10:09:43AM -0400, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

[good stuff skipped]

> that's about it, i think.  i'd like to get this in CVS within the next
> day or so, so please test and let me know how it goes - even if it's
> just to say "it works fine!" (yeah, like that'll happen - b0rk b0rk!).

It Works Fine (TM) :-)) Awesome work, brian!

One question, did you try using the workspace names in the windowlist menu,
without the numbers appended and for the remove item use
'Remove Workspace <name>'?

It's just that I stole francois' idea of naming them I, II, II and IV and that
becomes a bit silly ;) Maybe I need to think of some other names ...

	Jasper